Orcas Center Events
- The Olga Symphony and FriendsThe Olga Symphony and Friends returns Thanksgiving weekend, Friday and Saturday, November 29 and 30. Gordon, Melinda, JP, and Anita will once more bring fine fashion and non-symphonic music, old favorites and new treasures, to the Orcas Center stage. Tickets will be available soon as we are transitioning to a new ticketing platform! Tickets will […]
- The Roasted Nut Too"The Roasted Nut Too" is the second iteration of a majestic musical odyssey which takes place in the Clockwork Castle Doll House. The Handman is up to his old tricks so the Masquerade begins when a stranger attempts to reset the old clock. The dolls spring to life in a joyous Holiday spirited celebration amongst […]
- Stratford Festival: The TempestIn Shakespeare’s great drama of loss and reconciliation, a long-deposed ruler uses magical arts to bring within her power the enemies who robbed her of her throne and marooned her on a remote island. But what revenge does she mean to take?
- The Met Live: TurandotPuccini’s final opera is an epic fairy tale set in a China of legend, loosely based on a play by 18th-century Italian dramatist Carlo Gozzi. Featuring a most unusual score with an astounding and innovative use of chorus and orchestra, it is still recognizably Puccini, bursting with instantly appealing melody. The unenviable task of completing […]
- The Met Live: ManonA take on the quintessentially French tale of the beautiful young woman who is incapable of forsaking both love and luxury, Massenet’s Manon features one of the truly unforgettable, irresistible, and archetypal female characters in opera. While the story is firmly set in class and gender issues of the past, the character of Manon herself […]
- NT Live: A Midsummer’s Night DreamA feuding fairy King and Queen of the forest cross paths with four runaway lovers and a troupe of actors trying to rehearse a play. As their dispute grows, the magical royal couple meddle with mortal lives leading to love triangles, mistaken identities and transformations… with hilarious, but dark consequences.
- VAC Art Opening Reception: A Lifetime of LearningThe November art exhibit at Orcas Center will give Islanders a chance to witness the opportunities available on the Island for adults to study art. Five accomplished Orcas artists, who share their talents through their teachings, will be featured. Their work, as well as the work of their many students, will be on display throughout […]
- The Rocky Horror ShowThe Rocky Horror Show will run on Orcas Center's Main Stage from October 31st - November 9th. Tickets available NOW!